You should be able to find answers to any questions that you have about local services, sex and relationships on this website. If you're looking for something quickly have a look at the site map below or use the search bar at the top of the screen.

If you need to talk to somebody straight away you can call call national sexual health helpline on 0300 123 7123 or Child line on 0800 1111.

If you are under 21 you can also phone, text or email Talksafe 2 to speak to someone confidentially about any issues you may be facing or how you may be feeling.

Phone: 020 7812 1735
Text: 07791 309 142

If you don't want to talk on the phone you can visit The ChildLine website to email, text message or instant chat with a trained advisor. They can help you with any problems or worries, including sex and relationships issues.

Abusive Relationships

If you're worried about someone who you think could be in an abusive relationship then read this booklet

Sources of support:

Refuge – Redbridge

A confidential and non-judgemental service which supports young people, including under-16’s, that have experienced any of the following:

  • Violence and abuse in relationships including rape, sexual violence and sexual exploitation
  • Stalking and harassment
  • Female genital mutilation (FGM)
  • Forced marriage
  • So-called ‘honour’-based violence

Call-0800 169 7759

Victim Support 

Victim Support have a Young Peoples Caseworker who provides support for young people (aged 13-18) who have been affected by relationship abuse. 

Call 020 8418 2320

Female Genital Mutilation

Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) is when the female genitals are cut or partly removed for non medical reasons.

Some of the reasons given for FGM include; protecting family honour, preserving tradition, ensuring a woman’s chastity, cleanliness and as a preparation for marriage. FGM has severe immediate and long term health consequences, it  has no religious justification and it is illegal in the UK.

If you are concerned about FGM happening to you or someone you know, you should speak with your school nurse, your GP or you can contact the Foreign and Commonwealth Office on 020 7008 1500 or visit their website at

Find out more information by rolling over the image below…

I think I might be pregnant I have had unprotected sex I've been pushed into sex